Based in the firm’s State College and Williamsport offices, John works in the firm’s Business Practice Group. Since being admitted to the Pennsylvania bar in 1993, John has represented many entrepreneurs, real estate developers and local businesses. He has assisted clients with a variety of legal needs and matters, including:
- forming businesses, shareholder and partnership agreements, commercial loan/financing transactions;
- buying and selling businesses,
- leasing and contract matters;
- employment law matters, and
- estate planning and administration
John is also a licensed title insurance agent and has handled many residential and commercial real estate closings throughout central Pennsylvania.