McQuaide Blasko represents a broad range of business entities, from nonpublic start-up companies and partnerships, to well established, publicly-traded companies with a full array of legal services to help them overcome the obstacles they face.
Whether you’re expanding your business, introducing a new product line or service, or forming a collaboration to strengthen your market position, McQuaide Blasko can help. Our lawyers possess broad experience in all facets of corporate representation including capital formation, tax and ERISA services, litigation, environmental, employment, intellectual property and real estate law. We offer expertise in legal issues encountered by family owned businesses.
When counseling our clients on the wide range of business issues they face, we provide them with the solutions and strategies they need to deal with their business challenges. Our corporate attorneys can provide assistance in areas such as:
- Formation and operation of business entities
- Buying, selling, merging and consolidating businesses
- Forming strategic alliances, joint ventures and special purpose entities
- Securities matters, including private offerings, compliance and commission filings
- Business financing
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- Intellectual property management
- Product licensing, distribution and marketing
- Business dispute resolution
- Shareholder and other owner relationships and agreements
- Employment relationships, including devising and enforcing restrictive covenants
- Employee incentives and benefit plans
- Tax matters